The Breville BES900XL Dual Boiler Semi Automatic Espresso Machine is designed to deliver precision. It keeps the pressure and temperature at the required levels for high quality brewing. The machine can be used at homes and coffee shops. You can regulate the temperature to within a degree Celsius. With the PID temperature control, you will be able to maintain the optimum pressure and temperature throughout the extraction. It is made from high quality stainless steel boilers. The materials are of high quality and thus ensuring it can be used for many years before replacing it. Breville BES900XL Dual Boiler Semi Automatic Espresso Machine Features
- Maximum extraction pressure. This is achieved with an Over-pressure valve for getting an optimal espresso flavor.
- Low pressure pre-infusion. This feature increases at the start of the extraction and then expands as it grinds. The power and duration is user programmable.
- Heat Exchanger. It features a stainless steel heat exchanger, which delivers pre-heated water to the espresso boiler through the steam boiler. This aids thermal stability for the optimal extraction temperature.
- Durable. This is a long lasting coffee making machine designed for many years of use. It can therefore be used for many years before replacing it.
- Good quality machine
- Easy to clean
- Long lasting
- Nice looking
- Housing shows finger prints