Cold Coffee, one more cold beverage for the hot summers!
Who doesn’t like Cold Coffee? With its invigorating coffee flavour, served in a refreshing chilled form, decorated enticingly with chocolate sauce, Cold Coffee is an international favourite that defies all attempts to resist it! Use full-fat milk to get the right thickness, and also take care to blend the coffee till it is nice and frothy, as that is essential for an authentic Cold Coffee experience. Here we show you the perfect way to make Cold Coffee, including the charming way of swirling the chocolate sauce into the tall glasses.
Cold Coffee Recipe
Preparation Time: 2 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes 6 glasses.
4 tbsp coffee powder
4 cups chilled full-fat milk
¾ cup powdered sugar
5 to 6 ice cubes
Chocolate sauce for decoration
4 tsp chocolate sauce
1. Combine the coffee powder with 2 tbsp of lukewarm water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Combine the milk, coffee-water mixture, sugar and ice cubes in a mixer and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
3. Take a tall glass, tilt it slightly and pour the chocolate sauce on the sides of the glass while rotating it to form a random design.
4. Pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass and keep aside.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to decorate 5 more glasses.
6. Pour equal quantities cold coffee into 6 individual decorated glasses and serve immediately.
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Cold-Coffee-Recipe-Frothy-Cold-Coffee-Recipe-40593r
Connect With Us Online!